Thursday, January 09, 2014

An Interview on a French Blog

Today, my blogging friend Linda Mathieu has posted an interview with me. Linda lives in Paris with her French husband and travels to all kinds of exciting places.
Here's the link to her blog Frenchless in France
She had some really interesting questions, and I love that she thought this novel was better than the one before. That is the goal as an author to improve. How do I know she thought it was better? She gave me a five-star review on Amazon. The last book only got four stars.
Rather than including another copy of the novel cover, I've posted a picture of the cover that I didn't use. I don't want to get overexposed.
Hope you'll visit Linda's blog and leave a comment so I don't feel like I'm all alone in the blogging world.

2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Paulita , you are not alone in the blogging world . I sometimes have a hard time leaving a comment on Linda's blog , so I tell her on FB .. will see if my comment went up.

Now all we have to do is meet you!! Your daughter has met Linda and so have I .. :-)

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Hi Paulita…I did not want you to feel alone in the blogging world either. I continue to be impressed by your prolific writing ability. Congratulations on your new book & this very interesting interview.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...