Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dreaming of France -- Tea or Coffee?



Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
aybe we can all satisfy our yearnings for France, until we get there again.
Everything about food is such a production in France, and I love that. The little teapot that comes to steep the tea and the paper wrapped sugar cubes.
Wish I was sitting at this cafe with my husband right now.What are you dreaming of?



3 comments:

Sim Carter said...

That sounds good to me!Instead I just finished my Dreaming of France post, And guess what? There's a Gatsby connection:)

Unknown said...

Well dreaming of France - just think of coffee and that too have a black civet coffee .
Glan Deas
Kopi Luwak

Louise said...

I love their approach to food (and life) too. Sadly I don't like either tea or coffee, but a chocolate chaud? Now that's the thing.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...