Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Snapshot -- Cat's Eyes

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post on Alyce's blog At Home With Books. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

We angled the televison on the last morning of the Tour de France and it blocked the cat's path. He couldn't get past and he was not too happy about it.
I'm not sure if it was the television or the flash that made his eyes look like he was trying to hypnotize me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. He looks like some truly dangerous creature out of a Dr.Who episode or something :-)

Unknown said...

I clicked on your link, then I almost inhaled coffee up my nose. Hilarious! I think your cat is trying to use mind control, you know how cats are...

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Haha, they almost hypnotized ME!

judi said...

LOL-- you're such a goof!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I've seen some photos of that effect on cat's eyes before...it's eerie, isn't it? Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT

Trish said...

GAH! What an evil looking cat lol

gautami tripathy said...

He looks like a cat from another world!!!


Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

That is freaky!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

The camera did that on it's own? I was going to ask if it was photoshopped. It's a very cool effect!

Irish said...

Laser beam...armed.

lol

Alyce said...

It sure makes the kitty look intimidating! :)

Bev Hankins said...

Alien Cat!!! This is great!

Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/07/saturday-snapshot-july-30.html

Irene said...

Oh he looks so Stephen King. Great clicking.

Linda said...

Laser eyes. So funny.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...