Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Christmas Photo

Disclaimer: No teenagers were harmed in the making of these family photos; however, parents may have been verbally harangued.

As you can see, our mantle is nicely decorated for Christmas.

Once our family stands in front of it, all the Christmas cheer is blocked.

We can't get everyone to smile or look normal at the same time. We move in front of the Christmas tree,but some of us are forward and others are in the back. This looks more like an album cover and I'm obviously the lead singer.
Things start to fall apart then. Spencer, who is much more handsome than these pictures show, would have none of the silliness and he retreated. Meanwhile, the mayhem began.
Somewhere there has to be a picture I can use in our Christmas letter, and I've promised I'll finish it by tomorrow. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

You Know Who said...

Thank you for sharing. Giggles and Grins and Holiday Cheer.

Suburban Kamikaze said...

And they said it couldn't be done. Seriously impressive teenager-wrangling skills...

I am going with stand-ins.

SK

downdog said...

I haven't read your blog in a while and I am smiling! love the pictures and love the Earl birthday blog....I guess I'll be checking in more often. Miss you!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...